Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Maintenance

Don't know why I didn't think to do this sooner. It sounds silly, but it was like a flash of inspiration: how about links to pages/posts that really describe what the hell I'm writing? Yeah... Hey! That's a good idea!

Anyway, I'll be putting up a number of posts (permalinked!) to codify what I'm all about, with respect to what I write, that is, so those of you following my blog can better sing my praises and spread the word. Uh, or not.

This is unrelated, but I want to relate that I finished The Prisoner and was just as impressed as a full-fledged adult as I was as a teen-ager. The last episode was a bit rough, but I'm not complaining. I'm on to Fringe now and am enjoying that so far. Someone really talked up the first episode of the 3rd season so I'm terribly curious. Have a ways to go yet, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment