Friday, December 25, 2015

The Damnation Reprieve - Updated & Complete

Approaching Infinity: Book Six has been updated to include the content intended for The Assembled Powers

This version of Book Six, now available for (re-)download, concludes the Approaching Infinity series.

Additionally, in celebration of completion and the Holidays, Books One & Two and my three short stories will be free for download from 12/25 through 12/29.
(Blue Squad: One Last Go, though reproduced with minor changes in Book Six, will continue to remain available from Amazon as it was originally published.)

Happy Holidays!


3 comments:

  1. Yo, I bought book six through amazon before your update and I cannot get the new content no matter what I do. Might want to look into it.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot. I thought it would be smooth and effortless. I've sent a request off to Amazon and hope to have this resolved by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!

      Delete
    2. I'm still talking to Amazon about this. They don't want to send new content because it will wipe out bookmarks, annotations, etc. I'm not sure what their final word will be. I do know someone (I found out after receiving your note) who was able to have the content problem fixed by contacting customer support. Sorry again about the hassle--this was not my intention at all.

      Delete