Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Blood Solution: Progress Report 16

Approaching Infinity: Book Three
2nd draft complete at 113,600 words

I'm still waiting for the read-through results from a few people, but December is get-it-done month. I'm doing another read through this weekend myself, and I plan to start ebook formatting next weekend.

I haven't been completely idle while waiting, though. I did add to the first chapter of The Blood Solution and I finished the first Expeditionary Squad story. I also went to Japan for a week to help my wife wrap things up with our condo. Things are winding down there, but still no word from the US Government on the status of her visa.

I've been enjoying particularly strong sales this last month. Thanks to you all for your support!

Completely unrelated… I've been trying to catch up on some shows. Fringe is still entertaining. I'm not terribly impressed with what I've seen of Revolution so far. Walking Dead, however, is miles away better now than the previous two seasons. I'm absolutely loving American Horror Story: Asylum. As for movies, I saw The Amazing Spider-Man (pretty good) and Prometheus (meh) on my back and forth plane rides. I want more like American Horror Story!

Anyway, I hope to have more updates through the course of the month. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment