Monday, May 8, 2017

Tragic Providence: Progress Report 18

King Yellow: Tragic Providence
2nd draft complete @
116,600 words

I've been back from the hospital for a week and have been feeling mostly good. I cannot thank my wife and daughter (and parents) enough for all their help and support. I've been eating with no trouble, and even had an increase in appetite for a few days there. I've been pretty tired and have noticed some hearing loss already, but today in particular has been a bit iffy. For the first time, I think I'm starting to slip into the realm of the weakened immune system. Been headachey and a little dizzy.

I have been able to proofread, though, and can proudly say that the 2nd draft is complete. I'm very proud of Tragic Providence. It is exactly what I wanted it to be. I want to make one more proofread run and then I'll try to start work on the eBook formatting. If I continue to feel like I did today, though, that might be a challenge. As always, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment