Wednesday, July 20, 2011

99designs.com

A friend of mine told me about 99designs.com last week and it sounded too good to be true.  But the very night he told me, I started a contest with my fingers crossed.  When I got home from work the next day there was already a striking design waiting for my feedback.  It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but first drafts often aren't.  I continued to work with that designer, and others as they tried match my criteria and my taste, until I got the final product you see here by Chris Seaman.

I'm very pleased and cannot put into words how valuable I find this site.  It's good for everyone.  You get what you want and the designers get a place to show off their work.

Thanks, Jesse!  I owe you dinner in Roseville.  My mom'll drive us there if your mom'll pick us up.  (Ah, just like back in junior high...)

No comments:

Post a Comment